Laravel package development
so ya, this will be a place of random Laravel package development notes...
- Laravel publish:config is not meant for package development
- USE THIS -- php artisan config:publish --path="workbench/foo/bar/src/config" foo/bar
- It is believed that during dev you have access to the actual config, so why publish it.
- I prefer to publish configs for what will be private data, like private access keys
- then I will not accidentally add my keys to the repo.
- make sure Laravel sees your package by registering the provider in the app/config.php
- also dump-autoload
- composer dump-autoload
- php artisan dump-autoload